Go To Content

I fell behind with my payment notification. What should I do?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-07-19
  • Count Views:867
Please contact us as soon as possible for other ways to pay your fees. There are ways such as paying at transfer agencies, or at Hsinchu Branch for certain cases, or sending postal money order with photocopy of your payment notification to the transfer agency. If previous ways still unavailable to you and you possess the barcode from notification, we can send you a payment notification again. However, it still depends on different cases or situations. For more information, please contact us.
Go Top