Go To Content

I have received the payment notification from the Agency. But, I have no time paying fees in person. What should I do?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-07-19
  • Count Views:732
If an obligator can not pay fees in person at Administrative Enforcement Agency, there are three ways to do. 1. Send a postal money order to our branches. 2. Go to the transfer agencies to pay fees. 3. Go to a convenience store to pay fees only if the amount of the fee is below 20,000 N.T dollars and your case is about property tax, Health insurance or Vehicle fine. No matter which ways you choose to perform, please call our clerks to make sure the way and procedure of your payment to protect tour right and interest.
Go Top