Go To Content

I received a notice from Administrative Enforcement Branch says that I owed several ten thousand NTD income tax. I couldn’t fully pay for tax because I have children to raise. Is there any other ways to pay for the rest?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-07-19
  • Count Views:892
If an obligor can’t pay in full due to the economic capacity, he can apply for the installment payment from Administrative Enforcement Branch. After the application has been approved , if the obligor can’t go pay the money in person, he can buy the postal money order from the post office and sent to Administrative Enforcement Branch or the original transferred agency.
Go Top