Go To Content

I’ve received notice of owing license plate tax, but the obligor had died. He lent his identity card to others to apply license, but the borrower did not report the plate obsolete. How should this be handled?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-07-19
  • Count Views:361
Answer: Please mail or fax death certificate to the section that is responsible for this case, the section will handle it properly based on regulation.
Go Top