Go To Content

I received a payment notification from Administrative Enforcement Branch, but I do not have time to pay the bill in person. How should I do?

  • Publication Data :
  • Last updated:2019-07-19
  • Count Views:936
Answer: If an obligor cannot pay owed amount in person at Administrative Enforcement Branch, one may choose one of the three ways: 1. to pay the amount at treasury section of Taichung county. 2. to pay the amount at transferring bureau listed on payment notification. 3. to send a check to the Administrative Enforcement Branch.
Go Top