1. Transfer amount: About $NTD 569.05 million.
2. Transfer agency: Local Tax Bureau, Hsinchu City.
3. Case No.:102-1-35659 and owed to 71 cases of administrative execution of land value increment tax.
4. Contents of the case:
The obligor is the only private bilingual primary and secondary schools in Hsinchu City. They were in normal operation and located in the "National Arts Park", a famous mansion area in the Hsinchu. Because the land was not used for the purpose of donation, it was required to pay taxes and administrative penal two-times fine, resulting in a huge amount of arrears. Although the obligor proposed administrative remedy several times, the judgment that determined by the highest administrative court was given against the plaintiff.
5. Situation, difficulties and results of execution:
(1) In August 2013, the branch received the case, immediately executing the freezing of deposits and regulatory actions. In addition, the branch, according to law, enforced procedures such as seizure, demarcation of cadastral, price verification, price inquiry, and auction. However, to obstructed execution during the period, the obligor commissioned lawyers to submit statements, petition of rejections, secondary review and other related litigation constantly. The branch faced the protestant pressure from the legislators to hold coordination meetings, community residents, and parents' association to fight against the situation.
(2) After two years of hard enforcement procedures, on January 13th 2016, the school sold at a price of $NTD345.9 million and was taken over by Kang Chiao International School, which is an education industry. Both sides would complete the assignments during the summer vacation. It can be described the conclusion of the auction of a three-win situation for highest-bidder, national debt, and teachers and students.